Tina Nguyen is a digital designer interested in making meaningful experiences that are enjoyable, easy-to-understand, and prompt reflection.
Currently, I am working with a co-founder to establish a small fashion and objects boutique in Brooklyn.
Additionally, I am open to short-term or part-time freelance product design projects in Q1 and Q2 2023. Let’s work together!
Previously, I was a lead designer and researcher at Nava PBC, an agency that aims to improve government services. I designed e-commerce at Moda Operandi, and enterprise software at Microsoft (PowerApps). I’ve also spent time at Amazon, startups, and various consulting companies.
• Entrepreneurship (Independent boutiques)
• Technology (accessibility, societal impact, and infrastructure)
• Home cooking
• Identity (Californian-Viet and Asian), diaspora
• Writing, film, and art
• Peer mentorship
• tinatalk: irregular newsletter with current musings, collages, fit pics, and introspection
• tinatalk tv: rare episodes
• tinataste: a collection of my regular recipes
• Tina’s 2022 Movie Reviews
• Sci Fi Book Club (est. 2019)
• Your House Film Club (est. 2020)
• Tina’s Annual Books
• AncestryandMe (SFPC, 2021)
• Code Societies (SFPC, 2020)